Om! vibes on the water lip - Love, Life & Lamborghini...no, well, err...laugh!
Welcome to my ‘Jam Pad’ – the only place where chock-a-blocks are appreciated!

Not that I create music here; but I shall try all I can to jazz you up; pop a couple of novice, jest-for-pun words to rock you out of your sanity; scratch the blues out of the mind, kicking to life the RIP rust lying there to bend you in the middle, one way or the other; and rap my invisible pen’s madcap toe in a desperate attempt to somehow touch a chord or two. All, in a hip hop with the tide of words that sometimes seeps on to the shore of my mind and sometimes in its grand elusiveness, flows back to its haven. Nevertheless, i shall go on relentlessly like the waves, inspired by the echoes of Om that mirrors Oneness.


Saturday, February 9, 2008

Too Late

Sunday Scribblings - Fridge Space

I stood there glaring at the vacuum of separation, my vision dissolving in the icy sheets of void curled up into a closed resolute silo. Its nucleus, now heartless, seemed like a fridge space, chilling up to an unbearable seep of frozen air, taking marriage oaths with cold isolation. My body was filled up every cell with emptiness that seemed to have taken a peaceful slumber refuge in me. Time was lucently frozen, kind enough only to let me see through my broken past; the stormy turn when the sixth doctor confirmed that we could not have a baby. I had then got myself drowned in work, letting our punctured dream of a happy family, float above & not get anywhere near me. I went to almost insane lows of an escaping mirage; riding the cold waves of life with blinkers; unaware of our swerving paths. You perhaps yearned for love then, the love that had naturally mingled in you, pulsating life every inch of time. I let that love flow out of you slowly, swept by ignorant solitude. And when the last drop of promise quietly flowed out, you would have breathed your last. I seem dry now; I cannot cry. I pulled myself from the blank outside, turning inwards desperately searching for you. Thoughts sharper than the sharpest sword gouged through layers of my ashen flesh; the pain seemed a soothing friend, pouring unto my barren heart, a belated reminiscence of the love offspring that we had parented... She was there, right there with us, our baby; gurgling softly, playing & cuddling up joyously in the warm womb of our married hearts and I had unconsciously & inconsiderately swerved, hiding not be sought by surreal reality and in the haggle, ignorantly abandoned our baby in the deserted streets of oblivion. I had separated you from our family. And now, you have gone away in a pure embrace of unconsciousness to mother that oblivion, after years of devotedly & silently caring for me, leaving only a blinding white void for me to care for...

Ok, now, i hate to write sad, serious stuff. So, this silly re-take was irresistible - i HAD to make up ...

A Forthright Mock

My pearly white gates had a gap in between, with the taller pivotal twins in the centre literally being the cynosure. I liked their independent nature though - a resolute pair indeed; if they set themselves on something, you could definitely say they set their teeth on it! Quite inspiring, at times. They knew that I owned them; I could knock them off if they didn’t behave or annoyed me too much. Yet they would go on, unabashed, with their drools & scraping wordy endeavours. They always played good doubles – serving, scraping, biting & rabbitting on! Their attempts were sometimes complying & sometimes amusing, that is, if I am not in the bite-me-not mood. Today, these assertive iconoclasts seemd to be in their lazy best as they spun my words to the assistant architect - “we need to visit the bridge space before uploading stuff on to the site, lest that it gets overloaded”, to a mock feat; my lippy bunny teeth sounded out “we need to visit the fffridge spface fefore upfloading stuff on to the site, lest that it gets overloaded” and joined an amused assistant in looking ‘down’ on my arrogant paunch in silent giggles...

3 comments:

Steve said...

I thought the prompt was..........


crap to be honest........

But if ya get to know me then ya will realise that i do not take too many things seriously

God Bless you woman..........
And thanks for stopping by

myrtle beached whale said...

Moving piece.

Heather said...

SO, so serious... and then, the comic relief. Ahh... Love it!