Om! vibes on the water lip - Love, Life & Lamborghini...no, well, err...laugh!
Welcome to my ‘Jam Pad’ – the only place where chock-a-blocks are appreciated!

Not that I create music here; but I shall try all I can to jazz you up; pop a couple of novice, jest-for-pun words to rock you out of your sanity; scratch the blues out of the mind, kicking to life the RIP rust lying there to bend you in the middle, one way or the other; and rap my invisible pen’s madcap toe in a desperate attempt to somehow touch a chord or two. All, in a hip hop with the tide of words that sometimes seeps on to the shore of my mind and sometimes in its grand elusiveness, flows back to its haven. Nevertheless, i shall go on relentlessly like the waves, inspired by the echoes of Om that mirrors Oneness.


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings....not totally unconscious though

I say... and you think...? Week 262

  1. Score :: What's my blog score? Well, ok, let me not jump the gun... I shall wait until you are through with the whole wordy simulated footage. This ain’t even a teaser.
  2. Luxurious
    :: Right now, the distance between me & my man getting to a ruling zilch is more luxurious than the getting together of all luxuries in the world into one sugary swirl and it is the one luxury I ever, would ever want. With that in place, I do not mind if the other luxurious thingies in the world share a roof with me; I am generally a very generous soul.
  3. Party
    :: My sexy party bag, which I haven’t had a chance to use since I got it six months back... Moral of the story? Well, i just haven’t had the chance to make any waves! Blankness in the Page 3 of my life’s journal right now is the scoop & THAT is not even a typo!
  4. Limited edition
    :: Sheer class! Indulging exclusivity is my style preference. Strict NO to clones!! And hey, I am a glad ritzy limited edition too! (5’3’’ ONLY in this whole wide world & over!!)
  5. Security
    :: Made me rake my brain so much, this word...yet i feel totally blank...i can’t be bothered more.
  6. Betty
    :: One of my two best friends from college – beautiful Betty. One strong woman; stronger than she thinks she is. We live thousands of miles apart; yet whenever we meet it seems like a happy routine. Lovely wife, doting mom and to me...she’s a mind reader, propeller, my ego...She sort of seems to home a multiple personality disorder (!) only to whip me softly back to order. The possibilities of personality are endless & she never ceases to try. I love her for what she is. And yeah, the Management guy – how can i forget him, her romantic extension who’s turned this apparently hard-nut-to-crack rough chic a little bit slushy; kudos to him. He’s definitely come through as a most successful CEO. Yet, at home, it's not him at the top most rung neither it is Betty; their adorable chief keeps them on their toes - Rhea!
    The story is not complete without the soft, subtly sassy and sweet Gayu, the second best friend; second only in number & not in order. She & her man with a rehearsed, final cut smile, have recently brought this new package of a sweeter-than-sweet version of Gayu into this world – I am now a very happy friend; God bless them!
    Betty, Gayu & I - Someone once said, we were like Charlie’s Angels (ok, i admit, i said that!) – Betty playing the voluptuous Drew, Gayu playing Lucy Liu (it’s not only the rhyme in name, but the rhyme in the slender suaveness too!) & I would play Diaz, for no better reason than that it was the only possibility left out! I am from no angle whatsoever, comparable to Diaz or Diaz to me! (Remember the 'Limited Edition' secret?!!)
  7. Under construction
    :: My Love. For my family – present & future. Having the instinctive, inherent kit of beat & pulse, for laying a strong foundation, I will go on to leave no stone unturned in getting this concrete high, higher & higher & higher... My love is vastly spacious, accommodative, serviced, well ventilated, lush and lifts to a sky scraping high, perhaps even past the windows of Zeus.
  8. Pest
    :: Mosquitoes, dead & bloody on my skin – I killed them in a slap. Earlier, I used to feel very sorry not wanting to hit them; but now I have evolved & my survival instincts have taken over me. These rascals of suckers have pricked my peace out of me! Invaded my privacy, my flow of thoughts, don’t let me sleep or even lounge in peace, causing pain with no corresponding visible / even invisible gain & seem to be f***ing multiplying (pun intended!) by the nano second in our city – enough motive for a murderer! Is the mayor flipping (euphemism, you see...) anaemic or something? Or perhaps, an alien!
  9. Director :: I have got ten subjects on my cards. Atleast I thought so until I carefully watched myself typing (sometimes multi-tasking eludes me). It seems that only about half of the ten fingers are acting protagonists in my direction. (Well, it’s definitely better than before when I managed to direct only my middle fingers (for typing, that is!) and two other extras). Hope the resulting ‘simulated footage’ turns out a smash hit. Or am I being too ambitious here?
  10. Express :: Well, how (else) on earth do I express my love for my man to my family; for them to see it the way I do, as the best thing that has ever happened to me & earn their long awaited, much deserved approval?

Okay, IT'S A WRAP!

No comments: