Om! vibes on the water lip - Love, Life & Lamborghini...no, well, err...laugh!
Welcome to my ‘Jam Pad’ – the only place where chock-a-blocks are appreciated!

Not that I create music here; but I shall try all I can to jazz you up; pop a couple of novice, jest-for-pun words to rock you out of your sanity; scratch the blues out of the mind, kicking to life the RIP rust lying there to bend you in the middle, one way or the other; and rap my invisible pen’s madcap toe in a desperate attempt to somehow touch a chord or two. All, in a hip hop with the tide of words that sometimes seeps on to the shore of my mind and sometimes in its grand elusiveness, flows back to its haven. Nevertheless, i shall go on relentlessly like the waves, inspired by the echoes of Om that mirrors Oneness.


Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Mute Witness

3WW - Bridge, Disturbed, Still

Water
Glittery, enlivener
Witnessing, understanding, uplifting
the bridge-walkers; sometimes disturbed yet
Still

15 comments:

Sherry said...

I like this very much -- the feel is tangible!

Christine Gail said...

loved the feel of this

gautami tripathy said...

I agree with Sherry. Very tangible feel to it!

Introducing myself

TC said...

It's a good thing the water can't talk?

M as in Mint said...

Sherry & Gautami: Thank you! Glad that you perceived it the way i did.

Christy: I am pleased you enjoyed my take.

TC: It is indeed a good thing that water can stay calm & poised despite the innumerable passers-by with influencing / effecting stories..the water here, is more of a silent empathizer...it gets disturbed sometimes, yes by moving stories it sees /hears / feels, does the bit of uplifting it can do, but stays still in an attempt to carry on that enriching verve for another passer-by, for another story...

susan said...

like the relationship you describe here.

Tumblewords: said...

Ah, very nice, very nice! Deserves several readings!!

WriterKat said...

Very pretty - sounds peaceful.

Pri said...

hmm nice...gives a serene feeling...
but seriously think u could do better than this :)

M as in Mint said...

Susan: Thank you, says the 'Mute Witness'!

Tumblewords: Thank you, i am flattered! :)

Writerkat: Glad you found it peaceful. Really.

Pri: Well, keep rootin for me & i shall try my best to please! :) Btw, am trying to read in between the lines...missing link not clear yet! S.O.S! :)

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

I read it two ways, one by not connecting "uplifting" with "the bridge-walkers" and one connecting them. I found meaning both ways...

And that is awesome!

PJD said...

I agree with marcia. I read it both ways. I guess actually I read it four ways because "sometimes disturbed yet/Still" could refer to the water or to the bridge-walkers, or to both.

"enlivener" is an interesting choice of words there, particularly when paired with understanding. Hmm.

little wing writer said...

this water is deep...

Bone said...

I liked the pattern to this. Thanks for participating in 3 Word Wednesday.

Sangeetha Krishnan said...

Still waters run deep...