Om! vibes on the water lip - Love, Life & Lamborghini...no, well, err...laugh!
Welcome to my ‘Jam Pad’ – the only place where chock-a-blocks are appreciated!

Not that I create music here; but I shall try all I can to jazz you up; pop a couple of novice, jest-for-pun words to rock you out of your sanity; scratch the blues out of the mind, kicking to life the RIP rust lying there to bend you in the middle, one way or the other; and rap my invisible pen’s madcap toe in a desperate attempt to somehow touch a chord or two. All, in a hip hop with the tide of words that sometimes seeps on to the shore of my mind and sometimes in its grand elusiveness, flows back to its haven. Nevertheless, i shall go on relentlessly like the waves, inspired by the echoes of Om that mirrors Oneness.


Sunday, February 17, 2008

Am like a bird...

Monday Mural - Birds & Monday Poetry Train

I love to see the birds fly;
the family unions, the solitary soars
I shut my eyes, my imagination flying riot
and there I was, on cloud nine... literally

I bathed in the glory of infinite independence
It gave me a high; higher than any other
With no laid ways and no destination, I flew, on a mysteriously invisible path
that revealed itself up as I flew, for no one to follow

I flew a peacefully smooth, sweeping flight
with nothing to hold except my light self
I expected nothing too
and that nothingness was fulfilling, addictive...

Then they came - The clan.
Invites are not expressed in this world above the world
I joined them, aligning with their rhythm;
their peace and poise well preserved.

As we soared high like one family, we were so full
of easy, language-less harmony;
The world, with all its pain and glory, was under our feet
and was nothing much.

8 comments:

Rhian said...

"Invites are not expressed in this world above the world
I joined them, aligning with their rhythm;"

ahhh - love this! Connectedness with all things...

poefusion said...

Freedom, independence and expressiveness are just a few words that come to mind when I read this poem. You've managed to show what it would feel like to soar with the birds as one. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice day.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Yes, how often have I turned my face to the sky and wished...

Beautifully done; you've really captured the feelings.

gautami tripathy said...

Fly away, girl. We all need that sense of freedom.

BTW, thanksfor your comments.

paisley said...

i was uplifted with a great sense of freedom as i read this.....

Julia Phillips Smith said...

'we were so full
of easy, language-less harmony'

Wonderful! It resonates with their joy.

Ann said...

Wonderful poem, love the last lines:
"The world, with all its pain and glory, was under our feet/
and was nothing much."

Anonymous said...

This takes me away from the cruel, cruel world.