Om! vibes on the water lip - Love, Life & Lamborghini...no, well, err...laugh!
Welcome to my ‘Jam Pad’ – the only place where chock-a-blocks are appreciated!

Not that I create music here; but I shall try all I can to jazz you up; pop a couple of novice, jest-for-pun words to rock you out of your sanity; scratch the blues out of the mind, kicking to life the RIP rust lying there to bend you in the middle, one way or the other; and rap my invisible pen’s madcap toe in a desperate attempt to somehow touch a chord or two. All, in a hip hop with the tide of words that sometimes seeps on to the shore of my mind and sometimes in its grand elusiveness, flows back to its haven. Nevertheless, i shall go on relentlessly like the waves, inspired by the echoes of Om that mirrors Oneness.


Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Mermaid's Nuptial - 3WWW

Approach
Bottle
Smooth
I approached the deeps with more passion and yearning than ever before. There seemed to be a flurry of excitement fuelled by an insatiable love within, despite the overwhelmingly calm and composed sea around me. The water was cuddling up and playing with the soft, invisible breeze, feeling tickled yet cosy in each other’s company. And then I saw HER, my love from the other world, my raison d’etre. My seat of passion almost missed a beat (it does every time we meet; the passion that was born when I first saw her has ever since become my shadow). I longed for togetherness more warm than the warmest mingle of the sea and the breeze. I quickened my catamaran in an irrepressibly thirsty hurry; it slithered in a smooth fashion towards the incessant beauty trickle that beat the vast, indefinite sea around. As I got close, I held my hand out to her, palpitating in an earnest craving for love and life; far from the mad whirly world where our unfathomably deep love sprinkles will infuse formlessly and wholly into the deep & gracefully subtle waters. She got on to my catamaran with her arms around me to get a hug truss, needing the hug more than the truss. As i peered into her strikingly blue eyes in awe, wondering whether her eyes or the sea is blue-er and deeper, I got lost in the love I saw. She tightened her embrace and pulled my sight away to a beautiful blob like bottle in her hand. The clear bottle housed an attractively white & shiny pearl with an equally shiny string. She took the pearl out and tied it around my neck, whispering our promises; her world of sea and the infinite breeze were witnessing & blessing us. We then swam, hand-in-hand her into her world; kissing each other passionately, welcoming the celebration of our love and togetherness for eternity.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool story, it has a different tone than you'd see with mermaids.

Rose

xo

Unknown said...

Very sensual and beautiful.

paisley said...

what a lovely story,,, i have neverreally fantasised a story about a mermaid.. this made me want to...

you were writing about pearls today and i am hoping to collect some.....

Tumblewords: said...

Ah, a fairy tale romance - mystical and magical. Nice!

PJD said...

Sweet story.

UL said...

very nice mermaid story...love and romance makes it ethereal

gautami tripathy said...

So mystical and magical.

bag and baggage

little wing writer said...

as a lover of the ocean and sailing i thought it was beautiful... the breeze and the sea is perfection...

TC said...

I used to pretend I was Ariel... I always loved mermaids.

Welcome to 3WW! :)