Om! vibes on the water lip - Love, Life & Lamborghini...no, well, err...laugh!
Welcome to my ‘Jam Pad’ – the only place where chock-a-blocks are appreciated!

Not that I create music here; but I shall try all I can to jazz you up; pop a couple of novice, jest-for-pun words to rock you out of your sanity; scratch the blues out of the mind, kicking to life the RIP rust lying there to bend you in the middle, one way or the other; and rap my invisible pen’s madcap toe in a desperate attempt to somehow touch a chord or two. All, in a hip hop with the tide of words that sometimes seeps on to the shore of my mind and sometimes in its grand elusiveness, flows back to its haven. Nevertheless, i shall go on relentlessly like the waves, inspired by the echoes of Om that mirrors Oneness.


Thursday, January 31, 2008

"Desire" -- Writers Island

Desire

My instinctive urge of foreplay overtook me
I looked into his eyes; holding the love air, a willing captive
Our lips met - his sweet, addictive taste filled my insatiable mouth
I laid my head on his bare chest, melting in ‘us’...
I could hear the rhythm playing his unspoken desires
As we soared in sync, in the indulgence of the revealed
We slowly but gradually, drifted to an unbelievable high
A high that liberated us from all things worldly, for that moment...

1 comment:

G J said...

Started well...why did u stop. why dont you write the whole episode in your style......