Om! vibes on the water lip - Love, Life & Lamborghini...no, well, err...laugh!
Welcome to my ‘Jam Pad’ – the only place where chock-a-blocks are appreciated!

Not that I create music here; but I shall try all I can to jazz you up; pop a couple of novice, jest-for-pun words to rock you out of your sanity; scratch the blues out of the mind, kicking to life the RIP rust lying there to bend you in the middle, one way or the other; and rap my invisible pen’s madcap toe in a desperate attempt to somehow touch a chord or two. All, in a hip hop with the tide of words that sometimes seeps on to the shore of my mind and sometimes in its grand elusiveness, flows back to its haven. Nevertheless, i shall go on relentlessly like the waves, inspired by the echoes of Om that mirrors Oneness.


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Confronting Dimensions – A Non-Speculative Report

It was baby dawn and I woke up all determined to win & ready to fight the war. I reached the line of control, pramming along carefully, my do-or-die vigor. I was welcomed rather warmly into the war front. I embarked with fresh blood zeal, feeling like a winner even before the battle began. I walked, I pedaled & I climbed, firing away the myths about the ability of the procrastinator to meet colossus demands of focus & sweat. Yet, at the end of it all, I saw that I had got nowhere. I was right where I began. So were the warriors around me who were indulged in their selfish pursuits of our common goals, parallely. But no, I am not a quitter. I would hit and keep hitting my targets until I conquer the padded sites. Until I get the uninvited guests, pirates who have almost formed a luxurious colony, abscond forever. For now, my ambush strike would have knocked a little opulence out of them. It did. I could feel it. I thanked my ardent sense-nudger for all this; for having given me the kick start I needed very badly, as I walked out of Dimensions Fitness Studio.

6 comments:

Prometheus said...

Ha ha..Your war with the pirates,if as passionate as your words, i am sure you will soon be a lean mean teen in no time. Thank your sense nudger on my behalf. And that sense nudger thingie, is it addictive?

M as in Mint said...

You have no idea!

G J said...

That was good!!!
your vocabulary was amazing...
get 'nudged' and keep going!!!
gotta long way to go and i know,u will.

M as in Mint said...

Thank you G.J!! :)

BettyC said...

M?? Are you the one who called me mean recently? My guess is "IT IS YOU"!!!... as always the complexity in the writing and my inability to comprehend gives you away :-) pleasantly surprised, suits you...keep going

Madam Z said...

Believe it or not, I was about to head out to the gym, but stopped to check on Six Sentences (thank you for your nice comment), which led me to your blog. I'm glad it did, because your blog is terrific, and this particular post inspires me so much that I'm going to go to the gym RIGHT NOW, instead of fooling around at the computer for who knows how long.