Om! vibes on the water lip - Love, Life & Lamborghini...no, well, err...laugh!
Welcome to my ‘Jam Pad’ – the only place where chock-a-blocks are appreciated!

Not that I create music here; but I shall try all I can to jazz you up; pop a couple of novice, jest-for-pun words to rock you out of your sanity; scratch the blues out of the mind, kicking to life the RIP rust lying there to bend you in the middle, one way or the other; and rap my invisible pen’s madcap toe in a desperate attempt to somehow touch a chord or two. All, in a hip hop with the tide of words that sometimes seeps on to the shore of my mind and sometimes in its grand elusiveness, flows back to its haven. Nevertheless, i shall go on relentlessly like the waves, inspired by the echoes of Om that mirrors Oneness.


Thursday, December 25, 2008

Two to One

3WWW - Whisper, Faith, Miracle

Two
Hearts
Held together
By whispers on the lips,
Of faith
As they pour into each other
Beyond all wafts of reality
They rise to a miracle of togetherness
Melt to an ecstatic, warm
One

4 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Love is a miracle, is it not?

symmetry in poetry or what?

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

I really like how you constructed this piece. It flows very well.

floreta said...

i like the fusion here.. from two to one. :)

Anonymous said...

wow !!! this just melted into my mind like warm choclate :)